2670RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Crappy Gas Mileage 2008 CTS (AWD)

  • William Sing
    Aug 12, 2008
      Sorry to hear that, I have the same car and year and I get great mileage with mine, in city=20+, in hwy=28+.  Also great customer service at ED MORSE SAWGRASS AUTO MALL in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I love my car

      From: Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of scottm9704
      Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:00 PM
      To: Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Crappy Gas Mileage 2008 CTS (AWD)

      Hey everyone,

      I have a 2008 CTS (AWD) with the direct injection engine and I can't
      seem to get more than 15.5 MPG in combined city and highway driving. To
      be more precise, my daily commute is about 30% city and 70% highway and
      I'm still getting only 15.5 MPG. I've been dealing with my dealer and
      with Cadillac and they are helping me--they just want me to go away.

      Any suggestions out there? I would tell anyone looking at the vehicle
      to pass on it. GM is hurting, and like idiots, they aren't taking care
      of the very people that can help them turn the corner. All in all, I am
      extremely disappointed with Cadillac's level of customer service.

      Thanks

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic