2603Re: Cam and Carb Options for the 429

  • cadgeezer42@att.net
    Dec 31, 2007
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "bakerzoid"
      <bakerzoid@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > I wanted to enhance low end performance of the 429 motor in my 1967
      > Cadillac Calais. High performance parts are not available for this
      > motor, but I was hoping that some performance gains might be with
      > realized with with regards to a cam, carb, and differential
      combination
      > different from what is currently on the car. Any thoughts,
      suggestions,
      > or comments would be appreciated.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jack

      hi jack,just now saw your request,& i might be a little late but i`ll
      tell you what i got.i`ve got a sig erson cam,mallory dual point
      dist.,& a slightly modified intake that accepts a holly 3310 carb or
      just about any holly.all this was worth over 100 hp.on my 429.these
      pieces are very rare&just barely used.-if interested shoot me a
      email&ill fill you in on the details&price.was on ebay couple months
      ago but i had them listed in the wrong spot.will re-list next week.
      richard.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic