      From: "Geary" <ghare@...>
      To: <Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:21 AM
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Tire and Wheel Information
      needed for 1974 Cadillac

      I have 2 questions regarding tires and wheels for a 1974 Professional
      Chassis. First, what is the bolt pattern for the wheels? I have
      conflicting information saying that it is 4 ¾ inches and that it is 5
      inches.

      Second, what is the proper tire size for that car? The tire size in
      the owner's manual and in the glove box is listed as 8:90-15. What
      does that convert to in p-metric terms?

      Thanks,
      Geary

      Yahoo! Groups Links