1845Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: Puttin cad 500 in a 93 caprice station wagon

  • Jacob Vogelpohl
    Jan 4, 2006
      the 76 builc should be a cake walk, you just need the frame stands from a similar year caddy, then bolt everything in... factory like

      wyleout1ugly <wyleout1ugly@...> wrote:
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Jacob
      Vogelpohl <vogey@y...> wrote:

      > hello, i have been puttin together a caddy 500 to put
      > in my 1983 delta 88, and ive collected parts for a
      > while now... too long since a tree fell on my delta
      > and put a stop to my plans i now have a 93 caprice
      > station wagon and want to put the 500 in there, with a
      > tbi off a 454 (and later build a tpi intake with 1000
      > cfm lt-1 throttle body) will the frame stands from the
      > 78 caddy work like the would have worked for my delta?
      > i want this install to look as factory as possible,
      > also did any of the 368's come with serpantine belts?
      > and did they ever have the 700r4 over drive
      > transission? im lookin to keep over drive and some
      > options, also has any one ran a tbi off a 454 on a
      > 500? what kind of power can i get with it, i know
      > carberation would unleash more but i want to keep the tbi.
      >
      > yo, that seems like a verry taskfull project, i would like to put
      a 472 in my 76 buick regal, share some insight on how you are
      completing your task. you may have given me some ideas on my project
      that has yet to start