1680Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] correction Re: 472 rear sump oil pan

  • roybilt@wmconnect.com
    Aug 18, 2005
      thanks Dave. i now have a pan, pu tube, and the necessary gaskets in my posession. the pan is a used one from a 79 deville 425. the tube is new, but for that motor. gaskets of course are the same for the 472 and 425. sometime next week i should know if it will work in my nova frame. if it does, i will post a picture or 2. all the measurements i've made indicate it will work. i may still have to use a relocator kit on the oil filter, but that is not hard to live with. i'll be sure to keep y'all posted. here is a pic of what its going to be powering.
      Roy

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic