1581Re: Best headers for Fleetwood?

  • Tommy Pierson
    Mar 25, 2005
      The problem is that the Cadillac chasis is not shared by Chevy.
      It's a C type (Really a D type commercial chasis), which is shared
      by Buick Electras and Olds 98's. I'd go with the Deville headers,
      but they don't offer a real big increase in power over stock
      manifolds run through 2 pipes.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Preston III
      <prestoniii2002@y...> wrote:
      > Chevy big block headers themselves will not bolt to
      > a caddy engine. The process is that you buy chevy big
      >
      > block headers for the chassis/body that you have, then
      >
      > cut the exhaust-port flanges off them. Then, you
      > reinstall a set of Cadillac Big Block flanges in place
      > of the chevy flanges. The caddy flanges should be
      > available at various places that specialize in caddy
      > high performance parts.
      >
      > Preston III
      >

      > --- Tommy Pierson
      > <tompierson@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I know MTS carries a mid length set for Deville's
      > > that might fit my
      > > 73 Fleetwood, but what Chevy Big Block Headers would
      > > fit?
      >
      > Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the
      moments that take your breath away.

      > When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I
      would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used
      everything You gave me."