1580Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Best headers for Fleetwood?

  • Preston III
    Mar 25, 2005
      Chevy big block headers themselves will not bolt to
      a caddy engine. The process is that you buy chevy big

      block headers for the chassis/body that you have, then

      cut the exhaust-port flanges off them. Then, you
      reinstall a set of Cadillac Big Block flanges in place
      of the chevy flanges. The caddy flanges should be
      available at various places that specialize in caddy
      high performance parts.

      Preston III

      --- Tommy Pierson
      <tompierson@...> wrote:

      > I know MTS carries a mid length set for Deville's
      > that might fit my
      > 73 Fleetwood, but what Chevy Big Block Headers would
      > fit?

      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

      When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me."

      Preston, Tim, or Mr Bond. . . . They're all me!