      From: david brode [mailto:dbrode@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 6:46 PM
      To: Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: What did I buy

      The 472 rods are 6.75" long, and wrist pins are 1".
      What's the bore/stroke? 425/472/500 valves are apx 2"/1.625".
      Rod journal is 2.5". I'm not well read on casting #, or the 368"
      engines. Are the block/heads cast iron?

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic