1380Re: 86 FWD 4.1 V8 Swap to Chevy 4.3 V6

  • Robert B. Zapata Jr.
    Nov 30, 2004
      Thanks but I have a front wheel drive, that was the first motor i
      wanted to put in to my caddy was my 307 out of a Hurst olds but it
      is way to big to fit into the engine bay.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, johnson
      kevin <kp5002002@y...> wrote:
      > there are many choices...i prefer the cadillac 425 which can be
      installed using brackets and accessories from the 368 which came in
      the vehicle at least one, maybe 2 years...the easiest swap would be
      the oldsmobile 307 which came in these vehicles for several
      years...i am currently working on such a project with my
      nephew...the 4100 locked up...his father gave him a 307 from a
      wrecked delta 88...we got the oil pan and brackets from a similar
      body style at the salvage yard.

      > "Robert B. Zapata Jr." <rzapatajr@y...> wrote:
      > Has any body swapped a 4100 FWD for a 4.3 V6? If so any ECM issues?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > Get unlimited calls to
      >
      > U.S./Canada

      Service.

      > Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic