1251Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 500 transplant

  • Bob J.
    Aug 5, 2004
      I am in the process of installing a 472 and TH400 in to an 85 C10.  Plan on using a large 2-core universal aluminum radiator from Jeg's, stock manifolds and 3/8" to 1/2" plates to locate the engine mounts forward of the current 4.3 mounts.  New mounts will also be fabricated for the radiator after installation.  One other thing what oil pan are you going to use mid-sump or rear?  Good luck and let me know how it goes.

      iroc2842 <iroc2842@...> wrote:
      i would like some information on 500 caddy into my 80 k10 pickup like
      what radiator shrod,exhaust manifolds,front mounts to use. thanks