1213472 chrome parts

  • Greg
    Jul 11, 2004
      I'm looking for chrome or polished parts for a 472 that is going in a
      1939 Plymouth street rod. If anyone knows what parts (pulleys,
      covers, brackets) might be interchangeable, with other GM motors, I'd
      appreciate the info. Caddy dress up parts are about impossible to
      find. Also, other than the change to a rear sump Eldorado oil pan,
      what other problems might I run into, dropping this into a Camaro
      front clip. I'll probably have to engineer my own alternator bracket
      to mount it over the motor since the hood of the Plymouth tapers in
      at the front.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic