1021Re: New Low Low Price for 82 El Dorado

  • Rafael Delgado
    Jan 28, 2004
      Ron,

      LOL! Yeah I remember your previous post. I have already called the
      local junk yards around and their norm has been a $ 60 bid with a
      free tow, which will be turned in to scrap metal. So I quess your $
      50 bid will not suffice at the moment.

      I am looking for around $ 300 is my goal now. One look at the car or
      pictures of my Caddy, and I am sure you will see why I want this
      amount. If nothing happens, I am just going to take out the interior
      I love and have a new living room set up for my house.

      Thanks again for everyone's time.

      Rafael

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, ron

      Service.