1020Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] New Low Low Price for 82 El Dorado

  • ron passarella
    Jan 28, 2004
      Rafiel would a $50. offer suffice?

      Rafael Delgado <BUCKLES96@...> wrote:
      Good Evening to Everyone,

      I am sure you guys may remember my eariler post. Any way, basically
      the $ 1800 obo asking price was not well thought out.

      Basically I will taking ANY offers for my Caddy. I repeat, ANY
      offers. I have photos of my very clean El Dorado and with a new
      engine or rebuild this caddy will be a solid ride.

      Here is the information from the previous message:

      My name is Rafael and I must get rid of my 1982 El Dorado
      Biatrritz. My lost is your gain. I am in located in the Los Angeles
      region, in the city of Pasadena to be exact. Its a very clean Caddy
      with great brown leather interior. The exterior (saddle color) is
      also decent to nice. No need to paint but the problem with it is the
      4.1 powerplant. It starts but makes a nasty knocking sound and does
      not accerate over 25 mph. It has been sitting for awhile now so
      will most likey need a jump. I have tried to make this engine work
      for me but I have given up.

      This Caddy is perfect for those with a 4.5 or other engine to
      transplant. I do not have the time or will to send more on this
      car. It has relatively new tires with the factory hubcaps. The
      stainless steel roof that comes with the Biarritz package, the
      factory radio, new wiper blades, and what every came with the
      Biarritz package. This Caddy is very original and needs a need
      home. The chrome is clean and bright. I am sure the parts on it are
      well worth my asking price.

      I have digital pictures I can send over to those interested. Its a
      solid project for those who understand this (4.1) powerplant. The
      car will need to towed and any one is who is interested can have a
      look, just arrange a time. If you have any questions or concern just
      forward them over to me.

      I am looking now looking for any offers and this Caddy, and the pink
      will be yours in an instant. I need to let this go. This was my first
      car when I turn 16 and that is the reason why I stayed with it for so
      long. The lincense and registration is clean and current. It just
      past smog not long ago. This car just needs a little attention and
      it will be a denpendable driver.

      Contact Information:

      Rafael
      626-280-1872 - buisness/work (leave a message if I am not there)
      buckles96@... - email

      Yahoo! Groups Links