Re: [63 64club ] icked u

(34790)
  • Kevin Jankoski
    Jan 12 Expand Messages
      Yes Kentucky law says if they did not come standard then you can not be made to alter the vehicle from its original condition. I copied the law brought it to the police station, spoke with the cops duty sergeant and the ticket was torn up, he said he was going to have the cop call and apologize, I said no need! Last thing I want is a humiliated cop on me lol! Thanks evetybody for the advice!

      Kevin

      Col. Kevin M Jankoski
      Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
      Military Warriors Support Foundation
      Awarding Mortgage Free Homes to Wounded Veterans
      Over 400 homes awarded to date
      502-548-5315
      Benjamin Franklin said back in 1775:  "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." He is still on the mark today!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 12, 2014, at 7:40 AM, Larry Burns <mushie1965@...> wrote:

      Seat belts became mandatory in 1967 ,they were an option until then......In Michigan if your pre 67 car was ordered with the seat belt option then you are supposed to wear them,if it didn't then you don't need to put them in!

      On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Kevin JAnkoski <kevin@...> wrote:

      Were seatbelts standard in '64? I was under the impression they were an option, but I was stopped for driving a cool car and was written a ticket for not having seatbelts, my attorney told me that it will be thrown out as they were an option

      Col. Kevin M Jankoski
      Honorable Order of KentuckyColonels
      Military Warriors Support Foundation
      Awarding Mortgage Free Homes to Heroes
      Over 300 homes given through 2013

      On Jan 11, 2014, at 7:27 PM, <choppergod76@...> wrote:

      Picked up a few 64 Coupe parts. Does anyone need these?

      email me at  russ85747@...

      L & R door glass channels and window trim.

      Grill center piece, with painted insert.

      Grill top painted piece.

      Front bumper license plate frame, VG condition.

      VG rear view mirror.

      "Coupe" quarter panel script.

      Drivers door mirror VG condition.

      Left fender guide-matic trim piece. No lens

      Rear bumper grill inserts

      Front seat belts. Complete set.  Left & Right.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic