34787Re: [63 64club ] icked u

  • Kevin JAnkoski
    Jan 11, 2014
      Were seatbelts standard in '64? I was under the impression they were an option, but I was stopped for driving a cool car and was written a ticket for not having seatbelts, my attorney told me that it will be thrown out as they were an option

      Col. Kevin M Jankoski
      Honorable Order of KentuckyColonels
      Military Warriors Support Foundation
      Awarding Mortgage Free Homes to Heroes
      Over 300 homes given through 2013

      On Jan 11, 2014, at 7:27 PM, <choppergod76@...> wrote:

      Picked up a few 64 Coupe parts. Does anyone need these?

      email me at  russ85747@...

      L & R door glass channels and window trim.

      Grill center piece, with painted insert.

      Grill top painted piece.

      Front bumper license plate frame, VG condition.

      VG rear view mirror.

      "Coupe" quarter panel script.

      Drivers door mirror VG condition.

      Left fender guide-matic trim piece. No lens

      Rear bumper grill inserts

      Front seat belts. Complete set.  Left & Right.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic