Interested in Transferring to Case

  • Peter Carleton Bergan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      I currently go to Loyola in Chicago and am looking at transferring to
      Case next year. How do you guys like it? My main reason for
      transferring is that our career services is horrible. I really want
      to work in Cleveland when I graduate. Is the school competitive? Is
      it hard? Have they helped you procure jobs post-1L? Thanks guys.
    • uri