2Introductions

  • jweikamp
    Apr 9, 2006
      I guess I'll go second.

      My name is James Weikamp, and Im 24. Currently I am working as an economist at the
      Federal Trade Commission in Washington, DC. I chose to attend Case this fall because I have
      spent nearly my whole life in Cleveland and am looking forward to settling down there for
      good. Also, I visited the campus a couple weeks ago and was very impressed. As for what I
      will study, it will probably be corporate law (more specifically, antitrust or M&A). I really like
      the work I do as an economist and would like to incorporate as much of that as possible into
      my law career. Well, thats about all for now.... I look forward to talking to you all through the
      spring and summer as well as meeting everyone in the fall.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic