19Re: [CWRULaw09] Interested in Transferring to Case

  • uri
    Dec 12, 2006
      i don't have a basis for comparison, but i've been very happy with career services here, and with the rest of the staff too - most everyone's friendly and helpful. i'm liking case very much overall - i'm finding it challenging but not too stressful.

            uri

      On 12/12/06, Peter Carleton Bergan <berganpc@...> wrote:

      I currently go to Loyola in Chicago and am looking at transferring to
      Case next year. How do you guys like it? My main reason for
      transferring is that our career services is horrible. I really want
      to work in Cleveland when I graduate. Is the school competitive? Is
      it hard? Have they helped you procure jobs post-1L? Thanks guys.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic