11Re: hi

  • lamoreuxmate
    May 4, 2006
      I would definitely suggest checking the RTA website
      (http://www.gcrta.org/) before you commit to an apartment, because
      some areas definitely get much better service than others. They
      brought in that new community circulator (the 821) in since I last
      lived in Cleveland, but if you are looking to live in Cleveland Hts,
      that will be a deal - esp. for only 75 cents.

      If people are looking for places to live, I do strongly recommend
      Cleveland Heights. If you go north, west or south of University
      Circle, you are going to be in a lousy neighborhood. So the only
      option in good proximity is Heights. Cedar-Fairmont and Coventry are
      the two hot areas. Both are on the circulator route and within about a
      mile of CWRU.

      Jessica
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic