10Re: [CWRULaw09] hi

  • uri
    May 4, 2006
      i have a few questions:

      - is the housing market friendly to people looking for housing? i'm planning to stick around after entering students day to find housing, and i need to know how many days to set aside.

      - while we're on the topic, how's landlord/tenant law?

      - how's public transportation? the subway system seems to have limited reach.

      thanks,

         uri

      On 5/4/06, matthew_kisil <matthew_kisil@...> wrote:
      hello,

      My name is Matt...but most of my friends just call me by my last
      name...Kisil...I am 22 and will be graduating with a BA in classics
      and a BA in political science from The Ohio State University in about
      5 weeks.

      Politics is one of my passions, as well as most sports.  My family has
      lived in the Cleveland area for a long time and I am happy to move
      back home.  Cleveland is a great city with amazing people and for all
      of those who aren't too familiar with it...you will no doubt grow to
      love it!

      I hope there are some sports fans out there.  This is an exciting time
      to go see the cavs, tribe, browns, etc.  (How awesome was King James
      tonight?!)

      If anybody has any questions about the area I'd be happy to answer them.

      I look forward to getting to know some of you better and starting law
      school.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/dQSolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic