10/17 Afternoon Update - Pastor Mike

  • Dawn Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Hi, friends - I'm subbing for Dawn again, asking for your prayers this
      afternoon as Pastor goes into surgery. They will be doing laproscopic
      surgery, trying to get a large enough sample to determine which kind of
      cancer is in his body, and that procedure should take around two hours. But
      if there are any problems or they don't get what they need, they will have
      to go in "the old fashioned way" and that could mean a total of five hours
      for both procedures. Pray for wisdom in the medical staff and
      comfort/soothing for Dawn and the family - and for continued healing and
      "sweet dreams" for Pastor Mike (under anesthesia).

      I'll try to update again if Dawn can't get to the PC later this evening.
      She's thankful for your prayers and your hearts for God in all of this.

      peace - rick
      Rick Stilwell
      Assoc. Pastor/CWO