I just heard about this

  • ms219710
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      There is a website called www.Westernwallprayers.org which will match you up with a person
      in Jerusalem who will pray 40 days at the Western Wall for you.  It's a long-standing mystical
      Jerusalem tradition that helps people's prayers get answered (health, children, income,
      whatever). My friend said that both of her cousins signed up when they were single, and they
      both got engaged after their 40 days were up.  She also signed up for an easy and natural
      birth and defied her c-section odds by giving birth naturally to a 9-pound baby.

      They raise donations to support struggling Jerusalem families.

      Anyway, just thought I'd spread the word.  Seems like an good idea.