tell your story in a book

  • Megan Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi. I'm writing a book for Teen People and HarperCollins Publishers
      about teenagers and faith. The stories will be first person "as-told-
      to" accounts of how faith helped teenagers through a difficult time and
      how adversity changed the way teenagers think about faith. If you're
      14-21 years old and have a story you'd like to share, please email me
      at mhoward3@.... Thanks.