  • Michael Schwartz
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
      My brother alephs-
      As many of you already know, there is going to be an inter-regional
      brotherhood overnight with us and NSR from saturday march 10th to
      sunday march 11th. NSR has told us that they are bringing 40 guys to
      the overnight and it would be very embaressing if we had fewer people
      there than they did. I would love to see all of you and your chapter
      there, so please spread the word.

      Frats,
      Michael Postol Berens Levine Schwartz
      Regional Aleph Brotherhood Chairman 00-01
    • Marcia Bate
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
        Hello my glowing, enthusiastic, lovely sisters!
          Just wanted to tell you that the SISTERHOOD OVERNIGHT is *also* on MARCH 10TH, @ the New Haven JCC, and I expect ALL of you to be there!
          Why? Well, I made a top 10 list.
        TOP 10 REASONS WHY TO GO TO CVR BBG SISTERHOOD OVERNIGHT!!
        10. So what if you're sleeping on a floor? You won't sleep much anyway- you'll be having FUN!
        9. It was so awesome last year, an can only get better
        8. You might learn something!
        7. Who can resist a classic sleep over with your sisters??
        6. I said so.
        5. Stephanie said so.
        4. If you haven't yet, you'll be inducted regionally
        3. Your International N'siah Jennifer Ruth Kraus will be there!
        2. Did I mention it's going to be fun?
        1. You'll get to call Brian by his new nick-name, "Bubbles!"
          So that's your warning- I expect you all to show Jen just how fantabulous CVR is! Applications are due around the 1st of March, and your ch. prez should have them. No scholarships are currently available, but if you need help PLEASE call Brian @ the office (203-389-2127) and work something out with him. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS NIGHT!
        With eternally madd love and dedication to: Kallah/Kallah steering '01, my co, kallah sisterhood program, workin' out, driving everywhere, swanky cars, merritt, "how to write love poems that don't suck." Ruach BBYO, the disney princesses board, and YOU!
        *marcia sarah bate*
        CVR S'ganit
        BBG int'l Health Awareness Chairwoman
      • jojoana7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
          Can anyone get me off this list? I'm not in BBYO anymore... graduated a year
          ago... Now I give my whole hearted attention to my sorority (Delta Phi
          Epsilon baby!).. sorry!! hehe... I tried to unsubscribe, but I think it's a
          hoax bc they just asked me to register for a new group! If anyone can help,
          thanks! But in any event, good luck with the rest of your year!

          ~Jordana~
        • princessbex1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
            I'll be there xoxox Becky Rosenberg
          • Rache04@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
              what? March 10th? since when? u need to tell me these things hunnie since i
              am one of the primary people making it. Anything else i need to know? xoxo..
              me
            • Marya311@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
                Anyone "replying" to this email... its being sent to everyone on the list....
                please be aware. Thanks.
              • Rache04@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 3, 2001
                  Hello CVR...
                  I am sorry, I did not realize I was replying to all of CVR... so sorry. Talk
                  to you later!
                  xoxox
                  Rach
                • Lynda
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 16, 2001
                    --- In CVR-BBYO@e..., Marya311@a... wrote:
                    > Anyone "replying" to this email... its being sent to everyone on
                    the list....
                    > please be aware. Thanks.

                    Wow! I'm absolutely terrified...to everyone????Wow!!!!