installations

  • Stephanie Schwartz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hey CVR,
      I just want to remind you that regional installations are next week at the
      regional office at 11 AM. After the installations ceremony, we'll be
      holding an apache relay as our kickoff event for the year. It should be a
      lot of fun. I hope to see everyone there.

      ~Stephanie

    • Aaron Batkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
        I'm just going to assume that you meant sunday, 11am. But you might want to
        make that a little more clear in the future.
      • Stephanie Schwartz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
          Ok, Aaron's right. I goofed. Installations are Sunday at 11AM.