Two Literary Events of Interest

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Two upcoming events with two 68ers, Barry Willdorf and Hilton Obenzinger, if you're in the SF Bay Area:

      Do you love books? Readings? New Ideas?
      I know there's a lot going on next week and Litquake is chock full of good events. Here are two of them:
      Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:00 P.M.

      Bird & Beckett Bookstore, 653 Chenery Street San Francisco, CA 94131
      Five Writers Who Came of Age in the Radical '60s

      Elaine Elinson, Hilton Obenzinger, Jonah Raskin, Nina Serrano and Barry Willdorf

      Also

      Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012, 6:00 P.M. @

      Forest Books, 3080 16th St. San Francisco, CA

      Who Dunnit? Mysteries

      with award-winning authors

      Cara Black, Paul Goldstein, Kelli Stanley, Tony Broadbent and Barry Willdorf
    • Thomas Wm. Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        I have another lit event: about 40 alumni including me will be offering our books in Lerner Hall as an event on Oct 13, 2:30-4.

        .