Press Release - Thomas Wm. Hamilton

  • Thomas Wm. Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 3:56 PM
    The enclosed attachment contains information regarding my latest book, The Mountain of Long Eyes.   I hope to have review copies sent out in a couple weeks, and to have copies of all my recent books at a book fair for Columbia alumni being held on the Columbia campus on October 13.
    My next book, Moons of the Solar System, has the writing and indexing completed, and only waits for selection of appropriate photos.  It is being submitted to my publisher now

    http://sbpra.com/ThomasWmHamilton (books and some reviews)