New Book by James "Strawberry Statement" Kunin

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      http://jameskunen.com/

      My plug: Just got a promo for a book by James Kunen, author of "The Strawberry Statement," the brilliant and beautiful account of Columbia 1968 by a 19-year-old student (Ignore the movie version!). Now he's writing about another "coming of age" story, the story of getting laid off and changing his life (to become a teacher of English as a second language). I haven't read it yet but I look forward to it. The TV interview linked on this site is fascinating.