Web Site

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
      I just looked at the home page for this Yahoo discussion site and it says an archive will appear soon. Actually, the web site about Columbia 1968 and the 2008 conference has been out for some time. So, just in case you didn't note it before, here is the web site:

      http://www.columbia1968.com/

      Take care,

      Hilton
    • Hilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
        I just looked at the home page for this Yahoo discussion site and it says an archive will appear soon. Actually, the web site about Columbia 1968 and the 2008 conference has been out for some time. So, just in case you didn't note it before, here is the web site:

        http://www.columbia1968.com/

        Take care,

        Hilton
      • Thomas Wm. Hamilton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011

          That doesn't work without an "authorization code".  Wazzat?

          To: CU68-08Event@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
            I tried it again and that's what I got too. It wasn't like that until after I sent out this message. How weird! I'm going to investigate. It's like someone knew I was telling people and decided to throw in a monkey wrench. Ah, it's great to get paranoid again. Let me find out - and if anyone on this list knows what's up, give us a hint.

            Hilton

            --- In CU68-08Event@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Wm. Hamilton" <tham153@...> wrote:

            > That doesn't work without an "authorization code". Wazzat?
            > http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=4897
            >

            > To: CU68-08Event@yahoogroups.com
            > From: obenzinger@...
            > Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:44:04 +0000
            > Subject: [CU68-08Event] Web Site
            >

            > I just looked at the home page for this Yahoo discussion site and it says an archive will appear soon. Actually, the web site about Columbia 1968 and the 2008 conference has been out for some time. So, just in case you didn't note it before, here is the web site:
            >
            > http://www.columbia1968.com/
            >
            > Take care,
            >
            > Hilton

          • Hilton
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2011
              Thomas and all,

              I tracked down the problems - some cyber crack entered the system and the gunk is out now. I've tried the site several times and it works without any password. Let me know if there are any other problems.

              Meanwhile, we can move on to stopping the Confederate Tea Bag Crusaders from driving the world off a cliff.

              Take care,

              Hilton