Columbia Archives Online Exhibition

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      We received a notice of this online exhibition. I asked them to include the web site for the 2008 conference. The "What Happened" and other panels would add a lot to their archives.

      Hilton

      The University Archives Announces an Online Exhibition:

      1968: Columbia in Crisis
      The occupation of five buildings in April 1968 marked a sea change in the relationships among Columbia University administration, its faculty, its student body, and its neighbors. Featuring original documents, photographs, and audio from the University Archives, "1968: Columbia in Crisis" examines the causes, actions, and aftermath of a protest that captivated the campus, the nation, and the world.

      http://www.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/cul/resolve?clio8683372