Thanks to All

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 2:30 PM
      I'm glad to say that we have received enough donations to finish paying for designing the web site and a little bit over to help pay for the site. I did not need to do any individual arm-twisting or even any nose-tweaking or head-butting. Many people were forthcoming and generous, and we're very grateful. On behalf of the committee of folks who worked on putting this together, I thank you all. If I have not sent a personal note of gratitude, it's onlhy because I've been swamped. (Double check to see if your check has cleared.) We even thank those folks who wanted to contribute but who could not. All of your wishes have fed the project. Now, it's up to the virtual world to find a use for all of our material.

      Hilton Obenzinger