Re: [CU68-08Event] Re:pointless

  • Steve Goldfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 9:42 PM
      Kathy,

      This reminds me of my high school English teacher.
      She gave us passages from the Bible to read which I
      found hilarious. She sternly told me to stop laughing.
      I told her, "Miss O'Brien, if you give me something
      funny to read, you cannot complain when I laugh at it."
      I don't think it's an ad hominem attack to point out
      blatant hypocrisy and, in this case, racism, too, on
      Jeff's part. He chose to post hypocritical and racist
      remarks. I fail to see the grounds for complaint when
      those remarks are confronted for their content.

      Steve