signing party

  • Thomas Wm. Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      My science fiction novel, Time for Patriots, is the subject of an
      author's signing party hosted by Borders Express bookstore in the
      Staten Island Mall (on Richmond Avenue, SI). The event is this
      Saturday, November 8, from 1 to 4 pm. There are a couple of Columbia
      references and connections, including one actual 19th Century faculty
      membetr playing a role, and fictionalized versions of two professors
      any of us might remember. If you can stop by, I'll gladly reveal who
      they are.