My list of Yahoo Groups

  • neal hur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see my profile, my list of Yahoo groups, and even become my friend at the link below. Maybe you'll find some groups you want to join.

      neal

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=164251&vt=1138161

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls: http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .