Columbia 1968 in Prague

  • hilton.obenzinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Here's a report on a writer's festival in Prague that will focus on
      1968. Paul Auster is also participating, and the article quotes him on
      Columbia and the link between Vietnam and Iraq. There's no confusion
      about what "crazy" means here. For a little sound bite, it's a strong
      statement:

      http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?
      id=080601173138.cpzdznuv&show_article=1&catnum=6

      Take care,

      Hilton
    • Steve Goldfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        I'm pretty sure that the festival director, identified as Michael Marsh,
        is actually my old friend, Michael March, who was editor of the 1968
        Columbian. I had heard that Michael was now director of a festival in
        Prague. I had to search for 1968 to find the piece at the link Hilton gave.

        Steve Goldfield