'68

  • nealhugh17
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Wild time...thanks for your efforts!
      I attended one meeting with Rob Friedman leading.
      What is the University involvement?
      How do we get involved with the planning process?
      April is only a few months away...

      Might be fun to recreate the activities of that first day!!!
      (Just kidding.)

      Hope all are fine and I would like to hear from friends then...
      nealhugh@....

      I am also on Facebook: Neal H. Hurwitz.

      Best,
      Neal Hurwitz CC'66 (and Ad Hoc Faculty, and SRU, and University Senate)