Life Stories by Kathie Knowles and Mitch Sisskind

  • hilton.obenzinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      I've just uploaded a new version of Columbia 68-08 Life Stories with
      the addition of two very different but very moving accounts by Kathie
      Knowles and Mitch Sisskind. I couldn't begin to summarize these
      accounts, but I would say that they reveal the astonishing diversity
      of responses people have had to their experiences of 1968. I urge you
      to read them. And if you have a story to tell of your life since 1968
      or a response to 1968, please send it to me via Word attachment, and I
      will add it to the pile. I am only doing a mild proof-reading of what
      people send me, and I'm putting all the pieces in the same font.
      Otherwise, the stage is yours.

      Hilton Obenzinger