Starting to Roll

  • hilton.obenzinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Welcome. People from the Columbia 1968 Yahoo site are beginning to
      sign up to this site, and more are joining as I write. If you're in
      touch with others from that site or others who participated or are
      curious about 1968, send a personal message asking them to join. This
      site is open to anyone and everyone who participated, whether strikers
      or Majority Coalition members, bystanders, faculty, and more. It's
      time for a public conversation.

      To kick that conversation off, go to the Files section and open up the
      proposed schedule of the conference. If you have suggestions for
      speakers on any panels, post them. We're at the stage of actually
      trying to invite people, so now's the time to brainstorm.

      Hilton Obenzinger