Huge pet equipment sale!

  • Danielle-Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      I have lots of housings I no longer need.

      1 small bird cage suitable for finches $10

      1 small shelving unit with three furnished tanks. Suitable for mice, lizards, small snakes, fish, or plants. $50

      1 metal shelving unit with two large furnished tanks. Suitable for rats, mice, small reptiles, or plants. $75

      Several large tanks ranging from $30-$75.

      Delivery to the CSRA Area at no extra cost.

      Call 706-359-2570 or email DSmith40@... if interested.