Re: 13th Annual International Mars Society Convention

  • larry rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Manning and others,

        I am familiar with Dr. Landis from the old NAR mags. And I have read his sci-fi
      in ANALOG magazine and seen him on the History Channel. If anyone can make
      this event on short notice (no, I don't remember you mentioning it at the Wapak demo),
      please try and attend. It sounds like a lot of fun.

       Regards,
       Larry Rice