Re: 12V Launcher

  • larry rice
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2007
      Patrick,
        My Estes _Pro Series_ launch controller has about thirty feet of wire. I think Tom
      has a longer wire. If he can come. Darree Fields had another soccer tournament
      on October 28th. We moved back to Dublin Jerome HS and flew there. Had a new
      father and son combo of George Bathos (sp). Beth and I went to Hickory Ridge
      afterwards and the soy beans were gone (SR 42 side). About 1/3 of corn was down
      on the other side. Should probably be all gone for this Sunday. Farmers like to clear
      crops before rainy period of late November starts. Hope to see you there. Should have
      short meeting at 1 PM at Aerolab with Dr. Gregorek. And then be there by 2:30 PM.

       Skyward,
          Larry Rice

       P.S. .... Chan or Dr. Gregorek: Either Chan can bring his Estes TR-11 for Dr. Gregorek
      to autograph. Or Dr. Gregorek, do you have any other copies of TR-11 that you'd be
      willing to give or sell to Chan with your autograph. Chan would really like to have an
      autographed copy of your manual. He has always _cherished_ 8) it in his studies of
      drag on model rockets.

       <pchiles@...> wrote:
      Hi guys,
      As of now it looks like I’ll be able to come fly at Hickory Ridge this weekend.  I’ve got an H128 to burn but don’t have a 12v launcher with enough length.  Mine is just barely safe for a G.  Do either of you have one I could use on Sunday?
      Thanks,
      Pat

      Patrick Chiles
      Manager, Technical Operations
      NetJets Large Aircraft Co., LLC

      Office: 614-239-2022

      Cell: 614-218-3837

      pchiles@...

      **********
      This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Chan Stevens
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2007
        Larry:

        I'd gladly make the trip up for the opportunity to get an autograph on
        my worn out TR-11. Just let me know a couple days in advance so I can
        clear the time.

        --Chan Stevens

        On Nov 7, 2007 11:51 PM, larry rice <larryr33323@...> wrote:

        > Patrick,
        > My Estes _Pro Series_ launch controller has about thirty feet of wire. I
        > think Tom
        > has a longer wire. If he can come. Darree Fields had another soccer
        > tournament
        > on October 28th. We moved back to Dublin Jerome HS and flew there. Had a new
        > father and son combo of George Bathos (sp). Beth and I went to Hickory Ridge
        > afterwards and the soy beans were gone (SR 42 side). About 1/3 of corn was
        > down
        > on the other side. Should probably be all gone for this Sunday. Farmers like
        > to clear
        > crops before rainy period of late November starts. Hope to see you there.
        > Should have
        > short meeting at 1 PM at Aerolab with Dr. Gregorek. And then be there by
        > 2:30 PM.
        >
        > Skyward,
        > Larry Rice
        >
        > P.S. .... Chan or Dr. Gregorek: Either Chan can bring his Estes TR-11 for
        > Dr. Gregorek
        > to autograph. Or Dr. Gregorek, do you have any other copies of TR-11 that
        > you'd be
        > willing to give or sell to Chan with your autograph. Chan would really like
        > to have an
        > autographed copy of your manual. He has always _cherished_ 8) it in his
        > studies of
        > drag on model rockets.
        >

        > <pchiles@...> wrote:
        >
        > Hi guys,
        > As of now it looks like I'll be able to come fly at Hickory Ridge this
        > weekend. I've got an H128 to burn but don't have a 12v launcher with enough
        > length. Mine is just barely safe for a G. Do either of you have one I
        > could use on Sunday?
        > Thanks,
        > Pat
        >
        > Patrick Chiles
        > Manager, Technical Operations
        > NetJets Large Aircraft Co., LLC
        > Office: 614-239-2022
        > Cell: 614-218-3837
        > pchiles@...
        >

        > **********
        > This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.
        > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
        > you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
        > contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
        > advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • larry rice
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
          Chan,
            I've been off-line since Thursday. Dr. Gregorek should be there Sunday. He would
          likely have emailed me if he had to leave town. Haven't seen that further on so far
          (in my messages). Call me when you come up to verify @(614)537-9372.

             Regards,
                Larry

          On Nov 7, 2007 11:51 PM, larry rice <larryr33323@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Patrick,
          > My Estes _Pro Series_ launch controller has about thirty feet of wire. I
          > think Tom
          > has a longer wire. If he can come. Darree Fields had another soccer
          > tournament
          > on October 28th. We moved back to Dublin Jerome HS and flew there. Had a new
          > father and son combo of George Bathos (sp). Beth and I went to Hickory Ridge
          > afterwards and the soy beans were gone (SR 42 side). About 1/3 of corn was
          > down
          > on the other side. Should probably be all gone for this Sunday. Farmers like
          > to clear
          > crops before rainy period of late November starts. Hope to see you there.
          > Should have
          > short meeting at 1 PM at Aerolab with Dr. Gregorek. And then be there by
          > 2:30 PM.
          >
          > Skyward,
          > Larry Rice
          >
          > P.S. .... Chan or Dr. Gregorek: Either Chan can bring his Estes TR-11 for
          > Dr. Gregorek
          > to autograph. Or Dr. Gregorek, do you have any other copies of TR-11 that
          > you'd be
          > willing to give or sell to Chan with your autograph. Chan would really like
          > to have an
          > autographed copy of your manual. He has always _cherished_ 8) it in his
          > studies of
          > drag on model rockets.
          >

          > <pchiles@netjets. com> wrote:
          >
          > Hi guys,
          > As of now it looks like I'll be able to come fly at Hickory Ridge this
          > weekend. I've got an H128 to burn but don't have a 12v launcher with enough
          > length. Mine is just barely safe for a G. Do either of you have one I
          > could use on Sunday?
          > Thanks,
          > Pat
          >
          > Patrick Chiles
          > Manager, Technical Operations
          > NetJets Large Aircraft Co., LLC
          > Office: 614-239-2022
          > Cell: 614-218-3837
          > pchiles@netjets. com
          >

          > **********
          > This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.
          > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
          > you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
          > contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
          > advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

          > Do You Yahoo!?
          > http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Chan Stevens
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
            OK, this one's a little too short notice for me. I'm flying out of
            town at 3:00, so doubt I'd be able to make the round trip in time.

            When's your next launch after Sunday? I will try to make that one.

            On Nov 10, 2007 9:59 PM, larry rice <larryr33323@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > length. Mine is just barely safe for a G. Do either of you have one I
            > > could use on Sunday?
            > > Thanks,
            > > Pat
            > >
            > > Patrick Chiles
            > > Manager, Technical Operations
            > > NetJets Large Aircraft Co., LLC
            > > Office: 614-239-2022
            > > Cell: 614-218-3837
            > > pchiles@...
            > >

            > > **********
            > > This message contains information which may be confidential and
            > privileged.
            > > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
            > > you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
            > > contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
            > please
            > > advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

          • larry rice
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
              Chan,
                That would be November 25th (Thanksgiving weekend). Launch site will be at Hickory
              Ridge Road, near Plain City. The railroad was replacing the crossing on the 28th of
              October. Had to backtrack thru Plain City. I'll let you know if you have to take SR 161 thru town to get to Hickory Ridge site. I'm talking about SR 42 crossing north of site.

                 Larry Rice

              http://mail.yahoo.com