Our focus is clearly on the 4 basic rights defined in 1989, by the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, an international human rights treaty to which 191 countries, including India, are signatories.
The Charter confers the following basic rights on all children across the world, without discrimination:
- * The right to survival to life, health, nutrition, name and nationality
- * The right to development to education, care, leisure, recreation
- * The right to protection from exploitation, abuse, neglect
- * The right to participation to expression, information, thought and religion
CRY Chicago organizes many activities throughout the year for und raising and spreading awareness. Join us and change a life, including your own!
- CRY Cricket Tournament 2009!!! Watch the group for details!
- Child Relief and You (CRY)
- Jan 17, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.