story contest: Per Contra Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Second Annual Per Contra Prize
      http://www.percontra.net/8pcprize2guidelines.htm

      Per Contra has featured winners of The MacArthur Award, the Caine Prize, the
      Orange Prize, the Walt Whitman Award and more.  The journal has published
      authors from the United States and North America, South America, Europe, Africa
      and South Asia.
      You can now submit manuscripts for the 2nd Annual Per Contra Prize.

      Our March 2008 issue will feature two Pulitzer Prize winners, a winner of the
      O. Henry Prize and two former Poet Laureates of the United States.  The Grand
      Prize winner will also appear in the March 2008 issue.  This is your chance
      to appear with elites in the writing world.

      Get Guidelines for the contest at
      http://www.percontra.net/8pcprize2guidelines.htm

      Grand Prize is $1,000 and publication at our regular professional rates.  The
      top ten stories submitted will be published at our regular professional rates
      during the 2008 editorial calendar.
      Deadine for Entry is January 31, 2008.