poetry/fiction/nonfiction contest: Florida Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      The 2008 Editors' Prizes are now open. We are accepting submissions in
      fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction. Winners will receive $1000 prize and
      publication in the fall 2008 issue of The Florida Review.

      Send one story or essay, or up to five poems. The reading fee is $15.00 which
      includes a year's subscription. Simultaneous submissions are okay, but please
      notify immediately if work is accepted elsewhere. Include a SASE for
      notification only. Manuscripts will not be returned. The postmark deadline is FEBRUARY
      15, 2008. Winners will be notified and announced on the website <
      http://www.flreview.com/>in June.
      Send to:

      The Florida Review Editors' Prize (indicate genre)
      Department of English
      PO Box 161346
      University of Central Florida
      Orlando, FL 32816