repost: seeking PROSE on POETRY

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2013
      Sometimes one word makes a big difference. This opportunity is seeking PROSE on POETRY, not prose poetry. Sorry for my error!  Allison J, moderator

      Seeking PROSE ON POETRY. Doesn't matter what form the prose takes (review, interview, essay, missive, etc.). Doesn't really matter how long it is (although it can be too long, I can't conceive of it being too short). I would like you to submit said prose on poetry to me for possible inclusion in POETRY CITY, USA, VOL. 4, an anthology of poems read at the Great Twin Cities Poetry Read (GTCPR) plus various prose on poetry (thus the call). The GTCPR is an annual reading, held in April, at which 30 or so poets all read a single poem each. A year after the reading, the anthology comes out. That means that the GTCPR held on April 26, 2014, with be the fifth anniversary reading. That night will also be the night POETRY CITY, USA, VOL. 4 launches. Any prose on poetry that you submit, if accepted, will go in it. I need to receive anything you want me to consider by Friday, Jan. 3, 2014. Send pieces to mauchmauch [at] gmail [dot] com.