short story contest (no fee): Bathsheba Monk

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Bathsheba Monk Short Story Contest
      http://www.bathshebamonk.com/contest.html

      First prize story will be posted on the Bathsheba Monk website and the author
      of the winning story will receive $500.  Other stories of note will be posted
      with their author’s permission.  First prize story author and other authors
      of note who agree to have their stories published on the Bathsheba Monk website
      will be asked to resubmit their stories on electronic media.  However, we
      will not open any unsolicited attachments.  You know the drill.

      Please send paper submissions and a self-addressed postcard (if you would
      like to be notified that we have received your entry) to:

        Bathsheba Monk Short Story Contest

      2435 W. Walnut Street

      Allentown , PA   18104 USA

      Please include your contact information in a cover letter.  Tell us about
      yourself.  All paper will be recycled after the judging.
      No entry fee.
      No word count limits or minimums.  But short stories only, please.
      Also, please use 12 point font, double space your entry, number and
      identify each page of the manuscript, and make sure you have enough toner in
      your printer cartridge.  We value our eyesight.

      "Deadline: December 31, 2007"
      Winning story will be posted in February 2008.