Call for Submissions: Rappahannock Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013

      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: RAPPAHANNOCK REVIEW FALL EDITION

      The University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Virginia has recently launched a nonprofit literary journal called Rappahannock Review.

      We are currently looking for Fiction, Poetry, and Nonfiction for our inaugural issue, which will be published online in December 2013.  We welcome work on a variety of topics, experiences, and views.  For Fiction and Nonfiction, writers may submit one piece of 9,000 words or less, or up to three pieces of flash fiction of 1,000 words or less. For Poetry, writers may submit up to 5 pieces.

      Send submissions to the link below:

       https://rappahannockreview.submittable.com/submit

      The deadline for submissions is November 5, 2013.