one-year fellowship in fiction: Colby College

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013

      English - One-year Faculty Fellow in English (Fiction Writing)

      http://www.colby.edu/administration_cs/humanresources/employment/engficwriterff.cfm
      English - One-year Faculty Fellow in English (Fiction Writing)
      Date:  09/06/2013

      Applications are invited for a one-year sabbatical replacement, for the 2014-2015 academic year, at the rank of Faculty Fellow, from candidates with demonstrated teaching excellence and publications in the field of Fiction Writing. The teaching load will be four workshop courses of fiction writing at both introductory and intermediate levels (English 278 and 378). Applicants must have a MFA or equivalent.

      To apply, please send application materials as .pdf attachments, by February 15, 2014 to Jennifer Finney Boylan, Search Committee Chair, fictionsearchFF@.... Include cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, statement of teaching philosophy, and description of creative interests. Short-listed candidates will be invited for Skype interviews in late February; finalists will be invited for campus visits in March.

      Colby College is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage inquiries from candidates who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. Colby College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, or age in employment or in our educational programs.

      For more information about the College, please visit the Colby web site: www.colby.edu.