Twelve Winters Press Call for Anthology

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      Twelve Winters Press is accepting submissions for an anthology of poetry, prose poetry, and flash fiction (1,000 words maximum) inspired by the theme of "extinguished and extinct."  Certainly contributors will want to think in terms of animals that have become or are fast becoming extinct, but also plants, insects, even bacteria and viruses.

      Feel free to think of extinguished and extinct in more abstract terms as well: disappeared ecosystems; eras; political, social, cultural, artistic movements; perhaps even extinguished emotions on the personal level.  As long as you're thinking extinguished and/or extinct, we want to take a look at it.

      Contributors may submit up to five total pieces (poem, prose poem, and/or flash fiction). https://twelvewinters.submittable.com/submit/

      Contributors will be paid in two copies of the anthology, which is planned for a 2014 release.  After confirmation of acceptance, contributors will receive page galleys for approval.  We look forward to reading your work.

      --
      John McCarthy
      Assistant Editor, Quiddity International Literary Journal