Star 82 Review: Read & Submit!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Subject: Star 82 Review: Read & Submit!

      Please post:

      Star 82 Review: Read & Submit!
      Star 82 Review is an art and lit online and print magazine that has just released issue 1.3 and is always looking for your best original unpublished work and lyrical language. Got 6-1000 words? Reading is year round, but Issue 2.1 deadline is February 15, 2014. For that issue we're thinking about noise, brightness, extreme, color, vivid, heightened, juxtapositions, displaced person, food surreal, absurd, loud, graffiti, conflict, and humor. Combinations of art and writing (erasure texts, tiny stories with photo, etc.) are also welcome. Please see www.star82review to read our 2013 issues and for online submission information.